Saturday, March 8, 2008

Back on Snow

I'm sitting in the day lodge at Graigleith ski club in Colling wood Ontario. I started skiing in Whistler during the World Cup and I have been free skiing and forerunning this last week. This isn't the best way to return to snow but I don't have any other options available to me at the moment and I am happy to be back skiing. I have never missed a season due to injury before and it seams strange that a whole season has passed me bye. Next Friday marks three months since my injury. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I hope that this experience has a positive impact on my career and not a negative one. I don't know that I will be ready to race this season but I look forward to being confident and comfortable on my skis to take on the world next season.

No comments: