Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Aspen, where the beer flows like wine

Well we arrived in Aspen last night. I was home for one night after the Super-G and left early in the morning to catch the flight to Denver. The Super-G in Louise went better than the Downhill did. Although I didn't do as well as I would have liked, it was a step in the right direction. I was more relaxed but I overskied the easy parts. It was a lot of fun and I wish I could ski it over again.

Aspen is georgeous. It snowed here a couple of days ago and it is beinning to look a lot like Christmas! The lights are up everywhere and it looks like a dream. We are off to the "Aspen Club" now to work out. I guess all the celebrities work out there so maybe we'll see someone famous! There is a training run tomorrow to get ready for and I'm excited!

No comments: